Like many other persons who are interested in getting the guide, you may want to know more about the content. You can do that by looking inside it using the feature which Amazon has provided, which allows you to read the Contents page and pages from the first chapter for free.
The authors answer a lot of questions that first time authors, self publishers and entrepreneurs often have. These are a few of the topics that they cover:
- Reasons to write a book, such as mastering a new skill
- How agents and publishers work in traditional publishing
- Face to face conferences, DRM and other aspects of e-publishing
- Building an enchanting personal brand
- Controversial issues, such as whether you should write a book to meet a gap in your finances
There are lots of links to additional resources presented all through the guide. The advantage of using the Kindle to read it is that you can immediately click on and go to any one of these external resources that interest you. There are about 400 hyperlinks in all throughout the content. It makes Author Publisher Entrepreneur a bit of a mini library and a good tool for anyone who plans to write and publish a book in their lifetime.
The link to “Links to additional resources” is an affiliate link and I will earn from any sales generated through it.